Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello Again

Wow, it has been quite a long while since I posted here. That is a little sad, actually. The absence doesn't mean I haven't been playing with yarn, though! I may make a few separate posts about things to break it up a little. (although I think there are only two main projects that I really want to post.

Recently I have been feeling very much re-inspired to work on my projects, and to start new things, but unfortunately this coincides with the start of my classes for the semester, and classes and homework must take precedence.

First up: Here is a little giraffe I crocheted as a birthday present for my bf Chris. His birthday is in May, so this is an old project, but definitely one that should have been posted here!

He looked pretty funny with only one horn on his head, so I took a picture:



I also took some pictures of the finished giraffe of course:




His little mohawk was my favorite part to make:



I found the pattern for him via Ravelry. It is here: http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/BabyChild/WR1729+Little+Crochet+Giraffe.htm I made mine with Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarns.

No comments: